Enjoy learning to ride in a safe, relaxed program focusing on Horsemanship and horse care.
Early drop off & late pick up of Students is available. Please make arrangements with Mollie.
The first priority is the SAFETY of the rider and horse, stressing good horse management and care of the animals.
Ages 4 - Adult
Beginner - Advanced Levels
Weekly sessions Monday - Friday 9am - 1am
Call now to reserve your space! (302) 629-4971
June 23 - 27
July 7 - 11 (Jump Camp)
July 21 - 25
August 4 - 8
(Note: the interview with Mollie on Delmarva Life was done in 2012, so the dates given are incorrect. Please refer to the dates above. Thank you and enjoy the video!)
Call us today! (302) 629-4971
SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR:
- Call Us Today for Lessons! (302) 629-4971
- Farm Tours may be scheduled & we are looking forward to seeing new faces eager to see the facilities, learn horse care and ending with a pony ride.
- Gift certificates available. Great for birthdays and holiday gifts!
- Working Student Program
- Boy Scout & Girl Scout Tours & Badges
- Boys & Girls Clubs
- Senior Center Programs
- Church Groups
- Field Trips
- School Tours
- Grade School
- Home Schools
- Private Schools
- P.E. Classes
Singletree Stables Riding School Inc. is proud to offer:
- Private Lessons
- Semi-Private Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Family Lessons
- Gymkhana (Games on Horseback)
- Saddle Seat
- Western Pleasure
- Side Saddle
- Combined training/eventing
- Ages 4- adult
- Beginner to advanced
- Gift certificates are available. The perfect holiday and year round present. You can make someone happy by giving a gift of lessons or a camp.
Those interested in more information about the summer camps, lessons, and gift certificates should contact Singletree Stables.